Columbus Local Movers
Since 1950, Lewis & Michael Moving & Storage, Inc. has served the state of Ohio. We serve residents in and around Columbus, as well as Dayton. Our expansive network and partnership with Atlas Van Lines allows us to best serve moving and storage needs of the Columbus area.
The team of moving professionals at Lewis & Michael are committed to doing the heavy lifting for you. We are a Columbus moving company that puts the customer first in order to make the moving experience as stress-free as possible.
Columbus Local Moving Services
When you are ready to begin your transition to a new home, we’re a one-stop shop. Whether this is your first move or one of many, moving can still feel challenging. There is a lot to do. Thankfully, we can help with that.
We’ve been doing this for a long time, so we have the experience and expertise when it comes to getting around Columbus and all its suburbs. Our team of professional movers seeks to save you time and money while offering quality customer service.
Whether you are moving to, from, or within Columbus, Lewis & Michael
offers an array of services as full-service movers:
- Packing services
- Custom crating
- Disassembly and reassembly of furniture
- Residential and Commercial moves
- Long-distance moving services
- Senior discounts
Our professional movers at Lewis & Michael care about the quality of your move and keeping your possessions in the best condition during relocation. We use extra padding and protection to ensure your items remain in the same shape as before the move. And, to further ease your mind, we are fully licensed and insured, so you can feel confident in who is handling your prized art work or the old family heirloom being transported.
Local Specialty Movers
Even if you feel like you can handle packing up your closet and smaller household goods, special items require specific moving techniques. Our professional movers at Lewis & Michael Moving & Storage can help you safely transport your large, bulky or fragile items.
Some items we can help you move include:
- Furniture and antiques
- Office furniture
Choosing Local Movers
Choosing a mover can feel overwhelming. After all, you need to find a team that you can trust to handle your personal belongings. This can be nerve-racking to think about, so we compiled a list of questions you can ask your perspective movers as you plan your move to Columbus:
- Are they licensed and insured? The last thing we want to happen is for something to get damaged or go missing, and your company has no way of assisting with compensation.
- How long have they been in business? It’s always helpful to know how many years of experience a moving company has, especially with your specific move. If you have a lot of specialty items to move, it may be best to move with a more experienced team.
- Do they provide storage if needed? Sometimes during a move, you find yourself needing to make additional space or wanting to wait on moving a specific item. Storage adds convenience.
- Can they show you recommendations and reviews? Be sure to check out what other people are saying about the prospective moving company. Nobody wants to get stuck hiring a company with a poor reputation!
- What kind of paperwork do they provide? It’s best to use a moving company that is professional and organized. Do they use an inventory list to keep track of all your items? Ask for copies of your estimate, bill and any paperwork you sign.
Free Local Moving Quotes From Lewis & Michael, Columbus
Are you ready to get a jump-start on your next adventure? Since 1950, our movers at Lewis & Michael Moving & Storage have served individuals, families and businesses from point A to point B with ease.
Our family-owned and operated team of movers is ready to help. We are fully licensed and insured and ready to start this exciting process with you. Get a free quote or call us today at (614) 275-2997 so we can begin the moving process together.